2019 Menu Preview
- Smoked Brisket Bao with House Made Pickle and North Alabama White Sauce
- Asian Pulled Pork Sliders
- Molasses Roasted Peach with Whipped Labneh, Garlic Mojo and Chili Lime Pepitas
- Smoking Hot Frozen Gazpacho
- Oysters on the Half Shell
- Arepa with Black Bean Puree, Macerated Corn, Queso Fresco, Mushrooms, Morita-Tomato Salsa and Cilantro
- Your choice of Homemade Porchetta -or- Marinated Portobello Mushrooms with Roasted Red Peppers, Red Onion, Shaved Asiago & Basil Oil
- Trumansburg Rye Blini with Row 7 Snap Pea Pistachio and 2 Kids Goat Cheese Pesto, Lemon and Gin Gelee, and "Pickle"
- Wagyu Tartare with Pickled Radish, Wasabi Foam and Yuzu Caviar over a Ssamjang Cake
- Deconstructed Curry Vegetables
- "Chorizo" Risotto
- Corn Casoncelli with Blueberry, Black Pepper and Wild Thyme
- Zucchini, Stuffed with Tomatoes Onions, Pickled Peppers, 4 Tin Fish Goat Cheese, and Corned Lamb (optional), Topped with Jordan Jack Cheese
- Gin & Juniper Cured Jail Island Salmon Mousse Crostini with Chive Oil, Pickled Red Onion & Caper
- And for the sweet tooth:
- Speach's Candy Shoppe delights, including, Martini Grapes, Limoncello Blueberry Clusters, Top Shelf Truffle Cups, and of course – Chocolate Covered Potato Chips!
- One of a kind creations from Eva's European Sweets including: Orange Chocolate Ganache Cake , Chocolate Ricotta Cream Cake, Mocha Butterscotch Brownies, Walnut Buttercream Cake, Cherry & Almond Cheesecakes
- Corn Cake, Blueberry Ice Cream, Sweet Corn Cremá
- Olive Oil Cake with a Peach Berry Compote and Herb Creme
- Mini Peanut Butter Pies
- Rosemary Dry Ice, Ice Cream with a Chocolate Cake and Fermented Blueberries
- Cocktails from The York, Crowne Plaza Library Lounge, Kasai Ramen, 1911, Lock 1 Distilling and Last Shot Distilling
- Brews from Middle Ages, Empire Brewing Co., Anything But Beer, Wagner Valley Brewing Co. and IBU Brewing
- Wines from Wagner Vineyards, Treleaven, Buttonwood Grove and Dr. Konstantin Frank Wine Cellars
- Hand crafted coffee drinks from Peaks
**Menu subject to change based on surges in culinary creativity!
***Our chefs are very conscious of diet restrictions and more than happy to accommodate wherever possible.